Saturday 31 January 2009

The Circle of Life

Hello all. Woke up this morning after a strange surreal dream and had to get it on the laptop as soon as I woke up. Ironically it took me about ten seconds to dream, another ten seconds to write, ten seconds to cut and paste, and just about ten seconds more to email it in to the blog. Perhaps you can all spend ten seconds reading it? TJ Miles


‘BOB’

“Wow! Look at this place! This is amazing! I’ve never seen that before, or that, or this. Wow! It’s so, so…. Oh, I can’t think of the word…. Hey - wow! I can move around it if I shake myself. Wow! There’s someone over there. Shaky, shaky, on my way. Wow! Who are you? Bob? Hi Bob, I’m new here too. It’s amazing! My name’s Bob too. You look so shiny and cool! Wow! Me too? Wow, thanks! Wow Bob, what’s that over there? Don’t know either; I’ll go have a look. See you later Bob. Wow! Floating food! Wow, delish! I’d better go back and tell Bob. It might be quicker if I keep going on round instead. Shaky, shaky, off we go….


Wow! Look at this place! This is amazing! I’ve never seen that before, or that, or this. Wow! It’s so, so…. Oh, I can’t think of the word…. Hey - wow! I can move around it if I shake myself. Wow! There’s someone over there. Shaky, shaky, on my way. Wow! Who are you? Bob? Hi Bob, I’m new here too. It’s amazing! My name’s Bob too. You look so shiny and cool! Wow! Me too? Wow, thanks! Wow Bob, what’s that over there? Don’t know either; I’ll go have a look. See you later Bob. Wow! Floating food! Wow, delish! I’d better go back and tell Bob. It might be quicker if I keep going on round instead. Shaky, shaky, off we go….


Wow! Look at this place! This is amazing! I’ve never seen that before, or that, or this. Wow! It’s so, so…. “

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fishy tale, methinks...

    It reminds me that Ronald Reagan said if you have Alzheimers, you only need one book because you always have to start from the beginning.

    Chris J

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did he remember the quote?

    Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prompt Cards like when he was a film star.

    Chris J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being famous TJ, ever felt you were living your life in a goldfish bowl? Some scientist spoilsports have said that actually goldfish DO have memories - well beyond ten seconds... If you can type all that in 10 seconds, you're fast! (Though of course it was only the first bit you had to type, then cut and paste some more, and ...
    - Nik

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew my RSA stage 3 qualification would come in handy one day! Then again, maybe it took more than 10 seconds but I just can't remember exactly how long.....
    TJ

    ReplyDelete