Saturday 28 March 2009

Tromp d´oeil.


I went to the Scandinavian Expo at Cabo Roig today.

All kinds of firms from the Scan countries were there trying to flog their goods/sevices.

On the way there I bumped into Pat walking her dog and no sooner had I got into the Expo than an Irish brogue greeted me. There was TJ doing his thing!! What was this? A writers´convention?

Well, I didn´t meet any other writers but I did get a cheap haircut on one of the stands and was sweet-talked by the hairdresser into buying some make-up that does amazing things to you.

She said.

She was Irish.......

Perhaps the make up will deceive the eye like the picture does.
Or perhaps not.

1 comment:

  1. Great surreal photo. Is it saying that when some folk go to the toilet (insert suitable euphemism, Douglas!), they have their head in the clouds?
    Nik

    ReplyDelete