Tuesday 26 May 2009

WordCounter - it works!


Some of you may remember Maureen (I think it was!) mentioning a web site which checks your work and reports how many times the same words have been used.

Well today I used it on a draft 900 word article of mine and what an eye opener! (He embarrassingly admits!)

It is truly a fantastic product - and it is free and simple to use, which of course are always the best web tools.

Go on try it - you might be amazed how often you repeat yourself - like I was, despite the fact that is usually my feedback at TWC!

Here it is Wordcounter

Why the photo? - well it will go with the article of course!

PS Thanks Maureen!

Rob Innis

1 comment:

  1. chris johansson27 May 2009 at 08:31

    I tried it this morning and it is eveything you say.

    ReplyDelete