Sunday 20 September 2015

AN INVITATION TO WRITE

AN INVITATION The members of Stanza Mar Menor (I know it's a grand title), which is a stanza group of the Poetry Society in London will meet up again on Thursday 24th September at 2pm in San Miguel de Salinas.  It is the first time that we have met up in months although there are always emails.  We support each other, make suggestions and encourage.  We also respect that the writer has the ultimate choice - to amend or not.  Personally, I have had so much advice which I have valued.  There is nothing pretentious about our small group and we will always welcome new faces. No one has anything to lose by coming along.  After all writers write don't they?  
If you wish to be there either speak to me on Wednesday or email me.  JE

No comments:

Post a Comment